Monday, February 15, 2016

Nothing Left to Give

A few weeks ago I was reading my friend's blog, I Love Devotionals.  Wendy is South African and her husband used to work with MTN Qhubeka (Adrien's former team) doing public relations.  Cycling is a VERY small world, especially on this massive continent.  

She was writing about her word for 2016.  Her word is "well".  Mine is "fifty".  I never said I was normal.  

In another blog she asked for guests to write about what they thought of when they heard "well".  I liked how she prefaced the "guest blog".  

What I really want to do is to open up the doors of my home, (tell the dog to stop barking at you), sit you down on my couch, and fill you up with cake, and then listen to the stories you have about "well".  

Here are my thoughts on well....

If you feel you have nothing left to give....

Take the time to read Wendy's devotions and be inspired.  It's the best way to start your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment